Here is a meme for Thanksgiving. The rules are simple. List 5 things you are thankful for and why. Link back to the blog who tagged you. Tag five other blogs. Even if you choose not to participate please take a moment and think about those things you are thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!
1. Goes without saying that I am thankful for my kids. They drive me crazy a lot of the time but they are mine and I am a better person for having them. They keep me on my toes and they make me smile and laugh. They make me pull out may hair too but it’s all character building right? Seriously, I got pretty lucky with my kids. They are both smart and funny. They remind me of what is really important and they me remember that it is the simple things in life that really matter. I am proud and honored to be their mom.
2. I am thankful for my health. My butt is much better now.
3. I am thankful for modern appliances like the washing machine and dishwasher. My days would be never ending if I didn’t have these time saving appliances. Now if the clean-up fairy would make her way to my living room I would be grateful.
4. I am thankful for all of the friends I have made in the virtual world this past year. I haven’t met them all face to face yet but some of them I feel as if I have known all my life and they have made my life richer because I know them.
5. I am thankful that I am hosting Thanksgiving this year. I get to cook what I want and I don’t have to drive all over town. Because of #1 and #3 cleanup is a breeze.
Tags go to GDad, Bill, Renee, Boomerjack and David.
Memes, memes, all over the place.
I’ll get right on this.
Tis the time of giving! Thanks gdad!
Where will I begin…???
Have a super-sticky, finger-lickin’, wishbone-snappin’ Tom Turkey Day.
Thanks Bill, you too!
How about I just say “ditto” to everything you listed 🙂
You could but whats the fun in that? Get to work!
Mine are up! And I’m off to bed.
Okay, Jen here it is: “MEME’d once more…I really hate MEMEs!” http://tinyurl.com/5rtvcj
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
I hope you & your family are having a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!