I know I need to update my blog more often and I have 3M Postit Notes all over my monitors with ideas for posts (I’m from Minnesota so we have to say “3M Postit Notes” instead of “sticky notes” like the rest of the world. It’s like how we say Duck, Duck, Grey Duck instead of Duck, Duck, Goose or how we call pop pop instead of soda) but we went onto Daylight Savings Time last Sunday and even though my mornings are difficult I’m really loving the extra hour of light at night. It’s also been unseasonably warm (in the upper 60°s FTW!!!) so it’s been challenging for me to get worked up about anything lately.
I still have strong opinions about all kinds of topics:
- Hillary couldn’t receive email from two accounts on one phone?
- I like Rand Paul but I’m afraid if I say it out loud someone will call me a racist or homophobe
- OMG I hate the song Blurred Lines!
- Michelle Dugger really struggled with bulimia? I guess the way to solve that problem is just to be pregnant for 20+ years.
- Facebook is a horrible and wonderful thing
One of these days I’ll get around to writing about all of them… maybe.
For now I’m going to redesign my blog and see if that inspires me at all.